Sensity Home

No review yet. Write Review
Regular price
Regular price
Sale price

Product Type :



Kill Dust Mites: Dust mites are tiny creatures that are invisible to the naked eye, on the bed, pillow, sofa, carpet, they are everywhere in the house and make many harms: Dust mites bite people skin make itching and skin redness, let people can't sleep and uncomfortable. This lamp's UV-C ray is hundreds of times stronger than sunshine, they can kill the dust mites immediately.

Kill Bacterial: This lamp can easily kill bacterias include mold, Staphylococcus aureus, E.coli, Pet parvovirus, influenza virus, etc. Ultraviolet light will break them down into water and oxygen.

Remove odor: This lamp can remove odor just like the Smoky smell in the kitchen, musty smell in the bedroom, and the bad smell in the washroom, shoebox, fridge, trash can, etc.UV-C rays can kill the bacteria which will cause odor, and the ozone will rapidly kill and oxidatively decomposes organic or inorganic odors substances.

Clean air: Can break down tiny substances in the air, reduce allergens that can cause asthma and allergies, Kills contaminants that cause colds, flu, allergies, sinus infection, make the air fresher.

Suggest sterilisation time and area:

10 square meter: 15 min

20 square meter: 15 min

40 square meter: 30 min

60 square meter: 60 min


1. UVC Ray is harmful to the eyes and skin, don't look at the lamp when it's light up.People/pets/plants can`t expose to the light.

2. After use, because the lamp killed a lot of bacteria in the room, please open the windows and doors, allow the room to ventilate for 15 minutes then enter.